Friday, October 26, 2012

GW9 Dream team



Bench: Guzan, Cazorla, Boyce, Gorkss

Comments


Goalkeepers:

Begovic- One of the best defenses at home vs the worst offense in the league 

Guzan- Villa at home vs Norwich probably low scoring so Villa very likely for a CS.

Defenders: 

Richards- I went for Richards over Kolarov here as he is more nailed on this week with Maicon and Zabaleta out. Overall a very attacking defender with a good fixture this week.

Santos- Very attacking player and a differential with a nice fixture.

Huth- Stoke are the likeliest for a CS this week, and Huth is the most attacking of their defenders.

Boyce- OOP defender with a nice fixture and lots of goal threat. 

Gorkss- Reading should be better defensively than they have been so far and have a nice fixture this week. Gorkss is also a nice goal threat from set pieces also very cheap.

Midfielders:

Gervinho- This is a big risk over Cazorla since it is dependent on weather he will play as the striker or on the wing.  But I just don't like Cazorla that much any more after I got him in my team :). I feel a bit cheated after falling for his flair.

Cazorla- I at least had to put him on the bench

Nasri- Great differential with a good fixture. Should be very involved in all of City's attacking as long as Silva is out.

Bale- The best player in the team playing against the worst defense in the league. I also considered Dempsey for the differential value, but just could not overlook Bale here.

Maloney- What is there not to like about him attacking, on penalties, cheap and has a good home fixture vs West Ham this week.

Forwards:

Aguero- is probably the best forward option this week, providing he starts the game.

Ba- is my favorite forward option so far this season, and a great option this week against the struggling WBA defense

Defoe- I love basically every attacking player going against Southampton, so Defoe is the obvious choice for my third striker.


Have great gameweek everyone!!! Follow me @KristjanPulma for more of the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment