Friday, October 19, 2012

FPL GW 8 Dream Team





Bench: Schwarzer, Pienaar, Riise, Davies(SWA)


Comments

Defense: 

Really strong offensive presence in the defense this week, outside of Davies. All teams represented have a great chance for a CS and at least one of that back 4 should produce attacking returns.

Midfield:

I really like Valencia and Gerrard this week for their differential value and both with great fixtures and very likely to start. Michu and Nolan as the budget heavy hitters- both offer loads of goal threat for their price and both have a great fixture this week. Pienaar only made it to the bench, mainly because he is the only one of my players with an away game.

Forwards:

I went for some ultimate differentials here: Andy Carroll and Giroud facing the worst defenses in the PL look like great options, especially with ownerships like 0.6% (Carroll) and 1% (Giroud). And RVP here also with a nice home game. Suarez barely missed out, but I felt I already had too much Liverpool.


I wish a great Game-week to everyone, follow me on twitter @KristjanPulma for more of the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment